The Board shall consist of at least three members and shall be elected for a term of five years. The Board shall elect a Chair from among its members.
The Board has the power to:
The Board meetings shall be convened and presided over by its Chair.
- Represent the Alliance and determine the extent of its individual members’ powers;
- Ensure the implementation of the decisions taken by the General Assembly;
- Manage the NASO property and approve the ways to carry out the NASO activities;
- Approve and remove members;
- Set the joining fee and the annual membership fee.
The Board may take decisions if more than half of all the members attend it. Decisions shall be taken by a simple majority.