On Friday, 07.10.22, NASO’s team participated in an online workshop on the D-CARE project – work package 1. All the partners responsible for conducting and reporting on the training, including NASO, reported on the current progress of the assignment. The six training modules on which 30 social workers in Bulgaria are to be trained, have been translated from English to Bulgarian and uploaded to the IFKA’s online platform. The social workers will be trained on various techniques in the following modules:
1. Memory exercises and other games to maintain mental health
2. Healthy body and soul in older adults
3. Changes and diseases of the aging population
4. Everyday patient care
5. Falls in older people: Risk assessment, prevention, management and recovery
6. Nutrition and physical activity for older adults
During October 2022, our experts will finish conducting the training and will prepare a detailed activity report so that the lead partners can get quality feedback and make the necessary changes to improve the online training platform created specifically for the project D-CARE. NASO’s team is committed to carrying out the training carefully in order to contribute to the future development and sustainability of the project.