Through socially repsonsible public procurement (SRPP), CO-RESP aims to help direct the local economy towards creating new jobs for persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups. CO-RESP will maximise the use of SRPP by organising a Social Economy Mission, bringing together all relevant stakeholders, favouring the exchange of good practices and enhancing interregional collaboration between Social Economy actors, and regional/local authorities.
- SRPP for Employment of Persons with Disabilities Research(analysing context, legal frameworks, challenges, good practices).
- Social Economy Mission (conference gathering local authorities and stakeholders to discuss the research results).
- Declaration on SRPP(to highlight SRPP usefulness and provide guidelines).
- Local Roundtables (feedback from local authorities and stakeholders on how to use the lessons learned on SRPP, resulting in action plans to use public procurement to boost employment of persons with disabilities).
Led by EASPD, the CO-RESP consortium is made up of 7 partners who are spread across different countries, forming a multidisciplinary consortium, which includes cities in Austria, Bulgaria and Spain.
- Coordinator: European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD) (Belgium)
- Zentrum für Sozialwirtschaft (ZfSW) (Austria).
- European Confederation of Inclusive Enterprises (EuCIE) (France).
- National Alliance for Social Responsibility (NASO) (Bulgaria).
- City of Dobrich (Bulgaria)
- City of Gleisdorf (Austria)
- City of Marina de Cudeyo (Spain)
May 2022 – May 2024