- Amends the statute.
- Elects and dismiss members of the board.
- Decide to reorganize or terminate the alliance.
- Adopts guidelines and programs.
- Approves the budget of the alliance.
- Approves the report of the Board
The General Assembly is convened by the Board or at the request of one third of the members of the alliance.
This notice must contain the agenda, date, time and venue of the General Assembly.
General Assembly is legal if attended by more than half of all members. If there is lack of quorum the General Assembly shall be adjourned for one hour and then can be held no matter how many members are present.
Decisions of the General Assembly are taken by simple majority.